We welcome all writers, from all backgrounds and experience levels.
Whether you just need somewhere to start posting your work and would like to receive feedback, or you are an experienced writer who wants to add their personalities to our resources, expand your portfolio or offer advice, we have a space for you.
What Content Are We Looking For?
Our aim is to provide our readers with articles written by people who love what they do and want to share their experiences and expertise in these topics:
- Education Related.
- Guides & Tips
- Artificial Intelligence Related(ML, NLP, AI, )
What are the qualities of a good article
- It is written as someone knowledgeable about the topic.
- The idea and structure of the post are clear.
- It is written for one (or several) of the audiences.
- Visuals support the post and are well created.
- Backed by facts and points to good further information and resources.
- Is written in an engaging way.
* Read all the guidelines. It is important. Unable to follow guidelines, your article can be rejected.
1. The minimum word count of an article should not be less than 500 words.
2. Don’t forget the images. Images are important because they create a vivid experience for the readers.
3. Do not send watermarked images.
4. Send in your Profile Picture and article images at firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: We have the right to change them). Include the source of every image.
5. Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
6. Content should be original and not plagiarized.
7. Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
8. If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!
Rules for backLinks
If you are looking for a back-link / Do-Follow link, we are OK with that but with the following conditions:
- Maximum 1 link is allowed.
- Link will only be added to the article.
- All other links found in the body of the article will be reviewed and edited or removed if needed.
Not Allowed link types:
No matter how great an article is, if it points to a low quality/spammy/fishy website, it’s a complete NO.
A few (bad) examples:
- Research paper / Essay / Assignment / Academic writing services
- Services to buy likes and followers.
- Links not related to our niche (Clothes sales etc)